Terms and Conditions of Trade – Hamper Street
Hamper Street means Hamper Street (ABN 68 732 143 924)
Client means the party engaging the products of Hamper Street
Prices and Fees
- All charges & prices for products carried out by Hamper Street are not subject to GST at the prevalent rate. Hamper Street reserves the right to become registered for GST and include GST in its pricing structure and invoicing without prior notice.
- All prices quoted are Australian Dollars.
- Some outgoings, such as postage, may incur GST and, should this occur, Hamper Street will pass on the total cost to the Client, subject to these Terms of Trade.
- All prices quoted, are for the listed and mentioned products only. Deliveries and couriers incur additional fees.
- Hamper Street delivers products Australia wide with a flat postage fee of $15.00 on all orders up to 5kg in weight.
- All postage fees are waived in the event the customer is based within 40km of North Lakes.
- Subject to Australian Consumer Law, Hamper Street is not obliged to provide the Client with a refund. However, Hamper Street wants your experience to be a pleasant one, so please contact Hamper Street with any issues you might have with the product via email to email@example.com attaching proof of purchase (tax invoice/receipt). We will respond to your email as soon as we can with instructions.
- Hamper Street will, subject to availability, consider providing an exchange of products for incorrect sizing or any manufacturing defects. Hamper Street will consider providing an exchange if the product is returned within 30 days (after first contacting Hamper Street via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval to post the goods back), is in the original condition the item/s were received in with tags still attached and packaging of the gift box which are sold as one whole item, still intact and unopened. Hamper Street stresses that this exchange policy does not apply if the product has been worn, used, washed, damaged after delivery or if any attempt has been made to alter the product. The Client must bear the cost of posting the product back to Hamper Street in a trackable and insured parcel to the address: PO Box 1323, North Lakes QLD 4509.
- If a product is unavailable at the time of shipping, Hamper Street will contact the Client and a refund will be arranged.
- Given the nature of online shopping, the Client may not cancel an order once finalised.
- From time to time we will advertise specials and promotions. Discount codes are provided on a limited time basis and while stocks last. Discount codes cannot be used more than once by the same client. Discounts apply to full priced products and exclude postage costs. No further discounts apply.
Postage and Delivery
- Unless expressly stated, or arranged separately between Hamper Street and the Client, Hamper Street will use its discretion in utilising a variety of delivery methods to transport product to Clients once sold.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure delivery occurs within the prearranged time schedule, some delay may occur beyond the control of Hamper Street. For this reason, Hamper Street does not guarantee delivery dates and a late delivery does not constitute a breach of this agreement.
- Subject to Australian Consumer Law, Hamper Street is not obliged to offer a refund or discount in the event that the courier or postage service provider loses or otherwise damages the product. However, Hamper Street realises that sometimes things happen that are out of the control of Harry Hoot and its Clients. For this reason, Hamper Street will happily consider offering a refund if something happens between our door and your mailbox. All of our products will require a signature upon receipt so as to minimise the risk for the Client and Hamper Street.
- Hamper Street is a retailer of products and does not manufacture or otherwise produce any product other than stationery and packaging. Hamper Street may combine products manufactured by others.
- Hamper Street acknowledges that some products it offers for sale will be used for consumption or application to the body.
- However, Hamper Street does not warrant that its products are suited for this purpose and the Client agrees not to hold Hamper Street liable for any loss and or damage suffered by the use of these products, to the fullest extent afforded by Australian Consumer Law.
- The Client warrants that they have sought or will seek professional medical advice before they use any of products offered for sale by Hamper Street. The Client & their Clients uses the products sold by Hamper Street at their own risk.
- The Client acknowledges that some products sold by Hamper Street contain potential choking hazards for young children and infants, further products may contain traces of nuts or nuts. Some products contain alcohol and are intended to only be consumed by Clients & their Clients 18 years of age or older. Some products contain glass. Some products may represent a fire hazard.
- Some products sold by Hamper Street fall within categories requiring mandatory standards of safety and testing by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC). In relation to these products, every effort is made by Hamper Street to ensure its suppliers are compliant with the Mandatory Standards imposed.
- In relation to all products sold and/or listed for sale by Hamper Street, Hamper Street recommends that the products are used under appropriate supervision.
- Hamper Street takes your privacy seriously. Hamper Street will not use your personal information except for the purpose of engaging in and entering into and completing a transaction in its online store. The Client must ensure that before disclosing any personal information to Hamper Street that the Client is entitled to disclose that information and without taking any further steps as required by the Australian Privacy Laws Hamper Street may use and disclose such information for the purpose of entering into any transaction under these Terms of Trade. If the Client becomes aware of any breach or alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed by Hamper Street to the Client or any other party, or by the Client to Hamper Street, then the Client must notify Hamper Street immediately via the email to email@example.com. Likewise, if Hamper Street will attempt to notify the Client if Hamper Street becomes aware of any breach or any alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed
- Any transactions completed with Hamper Street are completed using SSL technology, which provides the high level encryption for online transactions.
- Your credit card information is not stored by Hamper Street, whatsoever. Any online payment is transacted via the Stripe or PayPal and subject to the terms and conditions imposed by those providers.
- Hamper Street reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property created and used by it on its website and in any documentation. Hamper Street has taken every measure to ensure that it has permission to use the intellectual property of others. Any misuse of copyrighted material by Clients or users of any website or publication operated by Hamper Street is strictly prohibited.
- Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its Customers. Notification will be sent to all Customers at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.
- Hamper Street shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of this agreement for any reason beyond its control.
- Hamper Street will have a lien over any product, if all payments due from the Client have not been paid and cleared. Should funds not clear, or a transaction disputed with a provider or merchant, the product will not be sent.
- The Client is agreeing fully to Hamper Street’s Terms and Conditions of Trade by electing to purchase products from Hamper Street.
- The Hamper Street brand was established to provide the convenience of a one-stop-shop for your property settlement & corporate gifting needs.